Who we are
We collect information about you when you engage with our website, and when you provide it to us directly. This information may include:
- Personal details you choose to share with us when subscribing to our email lists, submitting inquiries, or making purchases.
- Technical data, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Usage data, detailing how you use our website.
Use of Your Information
We use your information to:
- Make our website available to you.
- Manage any accounts you hold with us.
- Process your orders.
- Conduct analysis and market research.
- Send you communications required by law or which are necessary to inform you about changes to the services we provide you.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or trade email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes. However, we may share your information with third-party service providers for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer at [Your Email Address].
We may update this policy from time to time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.